1. Consider your budget. The best exercise & fitness equipment isn't always the most expensive option. However, you do want to make sure you're getting your money's worth.
2. Consider your space. If you have limited space, you may want to consider choosing equipment that can be stored away when not in use. Alternatively, you may want to choose equipment that can be placed in a prominent location.
3. Consider your goals. What are you hoping to achieve with your exercise & fitness routine? Do you want to tone your body, improve your cardiovascular health, or increase your strength?
4. Consider your experience. Do you have some experience with exercise & fitness equipment? If so, you may be able to better choose equipment that is appropriate for your level of experience.
5. Consider your preferences. What are your favorite types of exercise & fitness equipment? Do you prefer equipment that is stationary or equipment that you can use with your own body weight?
|Fit Type||Loose Fit|
|Style||Tech 2.0 Short-sleeve T-shirt|
|Neck Style||Crew Neck|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Sleeve Type||Short Sleeve|
|Fabric Type||100% Polyester|
|Item Weight||2.27 Kilograms|
|Special Feature||No Roll Head|