1. Consider your budget. Some ice cream and soft serve mixes are more expensive than others.
2. Consider the ingredients. Some ice cream and soft serve mixes contain ingredients that are better for your health, like organic fruit or vegetables.
3. Consider the flavor. Some ice cream and soft serve mixes have more unique flavors than others.
4. Consider the consistency. Some ice cream and soft serve mixes are thicker than others.
5. Consider the convenience. Some ice cream and soft serve mixes are easier to make than others.
|Package Weight||2.71 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||4.4 Pounds|
|Package Weight||2 Kilograms|
Triple Scoop Ice Cream Mix, Premium Vanilla, starter for use with home ice cream maker, non-gmo, no artificial colors or flavors, ready in under 30 mins, makes 2 qts (1 15oz box)
|Item Weight||12.3 Ounces|
|Package Weight||0.42 Kilograms|
|Flavor||Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry|
|Package Weight||0.76 Kilograms|
By The Cup Rainbow Sprinkles and Orange Soft Serve Mix, Lactose Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, 4.4 Pound Bag
|Brand||By The Cup|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|