If you are painting small, delicate lettering, a brush with a fine point may be best. If you are painting large, bold letters, a brush with a wider point may be better. The type of paint you are using will also affect the type of brush you need. If you are using a water-based paint, a brush with a softer, finer point may be best. If you are using a oil-based paint, a brush with a harder, wider point may be better. Lastly, the desired effect you are looking to achieve will also affect the type of brush you need. If you are looking to create a distressed effect, a brush with a softer point may be better. If you are looking to create a polished effect, a brush with a harder point may be better.
da Vinci Watercolor Series Paint Brush, Round Harbin Kolinsky Red Sable with Black Handle, Size 2/0 (1526Y-00)
|Brand||Da Vinci Brushes|
About the item
- Series 1526y is a more affordable kolinsky red sable watercolor brush than the da vinci maestro series
- Harbin kolinsky red sable rounds hold an excellent point and a large amount of water and color in bigger sizes
- Excellent for watercolors, gouache, illustration, animation and rendering
- Brushes are handmade from raw material to finished brush by skilled artisans at the da Vinci factory
- Certified green manufacturing at the da vinci factory in germany
Kolinsky Sable Brushes, Fuumuui 5pcs Fine Tip Sable Detail Paint Brushes with Ergonomic Triangular Handle Perfect for Watercolor Acrylic Gouache Ink Painting, Models, Warhammer 40k
|Size||00000, 000, 00, 1, 3|
|Paint Type||Watercolor, Acrylic, Gouache|
About the item
- Premium Kolinsky Sable – Bristles are made from Premium kolinsky sable hair, which makes these brushes hold a perfect point, possess plenty of elasticity, have a high capacity for holding color, and feature an expertly shaped tip with snap.
- Comfortable Grip Handle – With delicate design, the sable miniature painting brushes handle is easier to control for painting long hours. The triangle grip can prevent your brush from rolling off the table. Reduce hand fatigue!
- Wide Application – These miniature brushes are perfect for various kinds of painting for acrylic, watercolors, gouache and oil paintings, miniatures, detailing, craft art painting, model, etc.
- Easy to Clean and Reshape – Sable hair will spring back perfectly after every brush strokes and can be easily clean up with warm water and reshaped with your fingers.
- Sturdy and Durable – Ferrules are Nickel plated copper which is more durable and double-crimped to the handle, there is no wobbling. The polished birch wooden handle will not be bent or broken even with long-term use.
Custom Shop Gilders Tip Brush for Loose Gold Leaf Artwork – Sign Lettering, Signage Art, Gilded Picture Frame Restoration, Artist Decoration, Glass, Oil Gilding – Metallic, Silver Metal Leaf Flakes
About the item
- Custom Shop professional gilding tip brush that is 3-1/2″ wide, and the hair length out is 2-3/8″. The total brush height, including the square-edged cardboard handle, is 4-1/2″. The brushes long bristles are made with a blend of natural and synthetic hair.
- Specially designed gilder tip flat brush that is used for picking up, transferring, and applying loose gold, silver, and metallic leaf sheets, pieces, and flakes. The single thick hair tips enable you to see through your working area, so you are less likely to make a mistake when applying leaf.
- Gilders tip brushes are excellent to use for gilding sign lettering, signage art, carved dimensional lettering, picture frame restoration, reverse glass lettering and mirroring, decorating pinstripes on cars, trucks, and motorcycles, plus many other art items.
- An ideal brush for water gilding with gelatin on glass with loose leaf in reverse glass lettering and mirroring. Suitable for alcohol, oil, and water base gilding with real gold or silver leaf.
- Custom Shops superior performing gilding brush will help bring your artwork to life. Professional artists and young aspiring artists use them, and they make an excellent gift item for beginners and students.
About the item
- Quarter inch brush
- Pure Squirrel and Black Ox hair
- Normally used for large lettering and fill-in work
- Seamless nickeled ferrule
- Hair length on this brush is 1 5/8 inches