1. Think about your favorite sandwich. What is it that you love about it? What flavors do you enjoy?
2. Consider what kind of sandwich you are making. A ham and cheese sandwich will need a different spread than a tuna sandwich.
3. Consider what ingredients are in the spread. Some spreads are made with mayo, others with mustard, and others with bacon.
4. Consider price. Some spreads are a bit more expensive than others.
5. Consider flavor. Some spreads are more intense in flavor than others.
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||0.8 Pounds|
|Number of Items||4|
|Item Weight||4.25 Ounces|
Chocolate SunButter® Sunflower Butter Jar – Healthy, Low-Sugar, Protein-Packed Spread for Breakfast, Desserts, Snacks & More (16 oz)
|Occasion||Holiday, Back To School|
|Item Weight||400 Grams|
|Package Weight||0.6 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||96 Ounces|