First, what size upright freezer do you need?
There are three main types of upright freezers: small, medium, and large. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to choose the right one for your needs.
Small upright freezers are great for small spaces, such as a kitchen or office. They have a small footprint, so they're easy to fit into tight spaces. However, they don't have a lot of storage space, so you might have to be selective about what you put in them.
Medium upright freezers are good for mid-sized spaces. They have a good amount of storage space, so you can store a lot of food in them. They also have a larger footprint, so they're not as easy to fit into small spaces.
Large upright freezers are perfect for larger spaces. They have a lot of storage space, so you can store a lot of food in them. They also have a large footprint, so they're not as easy to fit into small spaces.
Second, what features are important to you?
There are a lot of different features that are important to different people. Here are a few of the features that are most important to some people:
freezer space : How much storage space do you need?
: How much storage space do you need? freezer temperature : How cold do you want your food to be?
: How cold do you want your food to be? freezer noise : How loud do you want your freezer to be?
: How loud do you want your freezer to be? freezer durability : How long will the freezer last?
: How long will the freezer last? exterior design: What style of exterior do you prefer?
Third, what type of exterior do you prefer?
There are three main types of exterior on upright freezers: stainless steel, black plastic, and white plastic.
Stainless steel is the most popular exterior type. It's durable and looks beautiful. It's also the most expensive option.
Black plastic is a cheaper option than stainless steel. It's not as durable, but it's more affordable.
White plastic is the cheapest option. It's not as durable, but it looks the best.
Fourth, what are your budget constraints?
There are a lot of different upright freezers on the market, with a range of prices from $50 to $500. You'll need to decide what your budget constraints are.
If you have a limited budget, you might want to choose an upright freezer that's less expensive than the more expensive options.
If you have more money to spend, you can choose an upright freezer that has more features. Or you can choose an upright freezer that's less expensive but has a less popular exterior type.
Finally, what are your cleaning needs?
Upright freezers are often messy. They contain food particles and liquids, which can make cleaning them difficult.
If you have a lot of cleaning needs, you might want to choose an upright freezer that's easier to clean. Or you might want to choose an upright freezer that has a less popular exterior type, which is less likely to be messy.
About the item
- Mechanical control with adjustable thermostat：Mechanical Temperature Adjustment Ranges From -11. 2′ to 8. 6′ F
- Features Reversible Door that can Open from Left or Right. Cabinet Dimensions(H x W x D)- 33. 9 x 19. 7 x 18. 5 inches. Depth W/o Door Handle-21. 3 inch. Depth W/ Door Handle- 21. 3 inch；Approximately 105 lbs of food storage
- Contains Two Fixed Shelves and a Removeable Wire Drawer
- Low noise technology and energy efficient
- Features safety With child Locks
- Full 1-Year
|21.26″D x 22.24″W x 55.91″H
About the item
- UPRIGHT FREEZER – This Frigidaire stand up freezer for home (21.26 x22.24 x55.91 inches) has a 6.5 cu. ft. storage capacity so you never run out of backup meat and frozen meals.
- IDEAL CHOICE – Our standup deep freezer allows you to store additional food frozen in case of an emergency. Reduce your supermarket visits and even keep extra ice on hand for celebrations. Because of its easy-to-fit size, it is an excellent choice for homes, workplaces, RVs, and dorms.
- SPACE SAVING – Our 6.5 cu. ft. freezer has a flat back and recessed door handle, making it suitable for corners and tiny locations against the wall. This unit also has leveling legs that may be adjusted.
- REVERSIBLE DOORS – You may effortlessly arrange the Upright Freezer door to open to the left or right using the reversible door, depending on your needs and room configuration.
Honeywell Mini Compact Freezer Countertop, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Single Door Upright Freezer with Reversible Door, Removable Shelves, for Home, Dorms, Apartment, Office- White
About the item
- TEMPERATURE: There is an adjustable thermostat to choose the desired temperature.
- MANUAL DEFROST: The freezer is manual defrost.
- REVERSIBLE DOOR: The door is reversible and can swing either way you choose.
- COMPACT: The dimensions are 17.7×19.4×20.4 inches.
- SAFETY: UL Listed and CSA Approved
- ADJUSTABLE FEET: The feet can be adjusted to perfectly lever the freezer.
Whynter CUF-110B Energy Star 1.1 cubic feet Upright Freezer Stainless Steel door with Security Lock with Reversible Door – Black
|Whynter CUF-110B Energy Star 1.1 Cubic Feet Upright Freezer with Lock, Black
|Door Material Type
About the item
- Energy Star rated (uses less power than a light blub); Low noise level. Perfect for storing breast milk, ice cream and frozen food.
- Freestanding setup (clearance around the unit is needed); 1.1 cu. ft. total storage volume; Product external dimensions: 18.5″W x 17.7″ D x 19.5″ H; Product internal dimensions: 13 1/2″ W x 13 5/8″ H x 12 7/8″ D (Compressor Step: 13 1/4″ W x 7 1/4″ H x 5 7/8″ D)
- Sleek black reversible swing door; Recessed handle provides a flush finish with the door
- Cylinder lock and two keys for added security; Mechanical temperature control -10° – 2°F
- Powerful R600a compressor cooling. One removable flat slide out wire shelf
- Manual Defrost, and Noise Level <42dB.
hOmelabs Upright Freezer – 1.1 Cubic Feet Compact Reversible Single Door Vertical Freezer with Child Door Lock – Table Top Mini Freezing Machine with Removable Shelves for Office Dorm or Apartment
|hOmelabs Upright Freezer
|Black and Stainless Steel
|Door Material Type
About the item
- Space Saving Compact Upright Freezer: This freestanding small freezer with 17.5 x 18.3 x 19.8 inches measurement and 1.1 cubic feet capacity is perfectly sized to keep your favorite food in a deep freeze while taking up less space in your college dorm, apartment, garage or office. Perfect for when you want a ‘ready to eat’ meal on hand or to satisfy a craving
- Mechanical Temperature Control: By turning the thermostat knob, our manual defrost freezing machine can be adjusted to seven temperature settings from -20℃ to -14℃ (-4°F to 6.8°F): “1” is the warmest and “7” is the coldest. Ideal for keeping snacks, ice cream, drink or ice cubes, as well as breast milk. At first, set at “4” and after 24 hours set to your desired setting
- Reversible Stainless Steel Door: With the top hinge cover, feel free to select left or right swing opening according to your habits. Easy to reverse, saves room space and meets your preferences. This electric freezer comes with sturdy, removable slide-out wire shelf with a refined white painted finish for clutter-free storage and gives easy access while holding your food
- Low Noise Technology And Energy Efficient: In order to reach fast cooling and steady temperature, the 115V single door vertical freezer is smartly constructed with efficiency R600a and low energy consumption compressor. It only uses 240 kWh per year or equivalent to $29 energy cost and made with less than 42 decibels operating sound suitable for nurseries, hospitals, and other quiet places
- Features Keyed Door Lock: Compared to other personal freezers, our mini size upright freezer comes with a cylindrical lock and 2 keys to ensure your go-to meals, medicine, and beverages at the right temperature even if the door is frequently opened by your kids. Equipped with adjustable front legs to support placement on slightly uneven surfaces